Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back to the Motherland

My spring break starts on Friday, but since there aren't any mandatory classes (I've stopped going to non-mandatory classes last year haha) I've decided to start my spring break early. The destination this year...Korea. I haven't visited since I was 18 (~5 years ago?) so I'm excited to go back. Even though I'm only going to be there for 9-10 days, I'm still looking forward to it. It's a family vacation because it's my grandmother's 80th birthday, so I don't expect to do any fun nightlife stuff, but I am looking forward to the relaxation (even though I have finals again when I get back) and allll the good food. I do wish I could explore the gay scene in Korea (but then again, I haven't even explored the gay scene in NY) but I don't think it would be such a good idea since I don't really know anyone in Korea and my family (other than my sister) does not know about my sexuality. Here's to my last vacation before intense boards studying begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment