Sunday, September 16, 2012

My obsession with trashy TV

Shane Meaney from BB14
I don't have too much time to watch TV, but when I do, I definitely admit to watching not so greatly reviewed TV.....meaning most of them are reality TV shows haha. Just thought I would write a light-hearted post about some of the shows I've been watching.

I've actually never watched a full season of Big Brother, and I couldn't watch the entire season this time around too, but one of the reasons why I've tuned into a number of episodes is because of this guy right here....--> Don't let the pink tank top fool you, he's straight. But he is definitely my type in terms of how he looks and just his competitiveness/masculinity (real men wear pink right?). He was actually evicted (after being backstabbed) this past week and I was actually pretty upset..wow my life is sad haha.

yea...more reasons I'm watching this show














Another show that has been one of my favorites for the past couple of years is..Glee haha. I'm not ashamed to admit it! Even though the storyline took a plunge for the past two seasons, I'm still pretty obsessed with most of their songs. It also helps that they added two new actors to the cast...both of whom can really sing and are not hard on the eyes. One of them, Dean Geyer (unfortunately he's not gay as his last name suggests), hails from Australia/South Africa, and yea I'll definitely be hoping he gets a lot of screen time. The first episode was actually pretty decent, so I'm hoping this season has some good storylines.








I also started watching the New Normal and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna continue watching it. It's definitely something I can relate to (not that I have a partner and am trying to have a baby anytime soon) but it seems like a real-life situation of gay couples. And yes, Justin Bartha is not bad to look at either haha. Do I just choose shows cause they have good looking casts? I also realized I would probably be doing amazingly better at school if I wasn't watching a lot of TV...oops.




2 comments:

  1. I want to see The New Normal. That show looks hilarious. Might I also recommend Happy Endings if you don't already watch that? :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea the two episodes that are out are pretty funny. i'll have to give happy endings a try too (i need to take a year off from school so I can watch all these shows!)

      Delete