Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Four weeks!

After finishing my last set of finals last week (I'm officially done with second year!!....assuming that I passed all my classes), I had to dive straight into studying for Step 1....and it has not been fun for the past week. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still exhausted and mentally drained from finals or if I don't have enough endurance, but I just feel like I'm not cut out for this. Supposedly most people study a good 12-14 hours every day for step 1 and it makes sense because there is just so much material on this dang exam, but I've barely managed to do ~10 hours. It also doesn't help that my shoulder is STILL injured from three weeks ago and I haven't had the chance to go to the gym since then. I'm hoping I don't turn into a blob of fat during the next four weeks because I am planning to go to Punta Cana right after taking the exam...and I would like to be able to wear a swimsuit haha.
I'm still hoping I can find a good rhythm and I'm praying that I do well enough to rock this exam. It's sad that there's so much riding on this one exam, but I guess that's the reality of it and all I can do is try my best. Alright back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment